Steel structures are mainly used in the following aspects:
1Industrial plant: It is adopted by industrial plant. It has small amount of steel, small base load, large span, high space use efficiency, comprehensive cost, flexible layout and convenient suspension. It is the most ideal structure for modern industrial plants!
2Sports halls: In recent years, China’s sports and education undertakings have developed rapidly. Various sports facilities have been built in various places. The stadiums built by the company have reached the international advanced level, and the company’s roof color steel plate is reconfigured. The series achieves the best construction and use.
The steel structures has good advantages, mainly reflected in the following points:
1. High material strength: Although the bulk density of steel is large, the strength is much higher. Compared with other building materials, the ratio of the bulk density to the yield point of steel is the smallest.
2. The house has a small weight: the steel content of the main structure of the light steel building is usually around 25KG/-80KG, and the weight of the color profiled steel plate is less than 10KG. The weight of light steel houses is only 1/8-1/3 of the structure of the concrete, which can greatly reduce the cost of the foundation.
3, safe and reliable: steel material is uniform, isotropic, elastic modulus, good plasticity and toughness. It is an ideal elastic-plastic body, so it is accurate and reliable.
4. High degree of industrial production: The steel structure has the highest industrial production level, can be mass-produced in batches, and has high manufacturing precision. The construction method of factory manufacturing and site installation can greatly shorten the construction period and improve economic benefits.
5, beautiful: light steel enclosure is a color profiled steel plate, the use period is thirty years without fading, no rust. Due to the variety of colors of the color-coated plates, the lines of the buildings are clear, the look is comfortable, and it is relatively easy to shape.
Cable tray rolling forming machine is designed to produce cable trays that are used in different kind of factories and buildings. There are many types of cable trays we can make for you. I will show you some detail information about the machine in the followings.
Check a profile and finished product of cable tray
Usage of the cable tray:
The bridges in the building can be erected independently or attached to various building (construction) structures and pipe rack supports. The structure should be simple, beautiful in appearance, flexible in configuration and convenient in maintenance. All parts need to be galvanized. , installed in the open-air bridge outside the building.
Parameters of cable tray rolling forming machine
Maximum sheet width that can be formed
Maximum sheet thickness in GI Strips that can be formed
Horizontal distance between shafts
Number of forming stations
Total HP for Line
Speed of the machine
Size of machine
L 3,200 x w 1250 x 1100
Features of cable tray rolling forming machine:
can make many sizes cable tray by one machine
machine frame is strong
we can give you the training about how to use the machine
There is a video about the machine we made for Hungary. It can make many sizes cable tray.
The cable trays is divided into a trough type, a tray type, a ladder type, a net format and others. And it is composed of a bracket, a support arm and a mounting attachment. The bridges in the building can be erected independently or attached to various building (construction) structures and pipe rack supports. The structure should be simple, beautiful in appearance, flexible in configuration and convenient in maintenance. All parts need to be galvanized. , installed in the open-air bridge outside the building. I will show you the detail information about trough cable tray and tray cable tray.
Trough cable tray
The trough cable tray is a trough-type component made of a whole steel plate. It is different from the tray cable tray in that the height and width ratio are different. The tray is shallow and wide, and the trough cable tray has a certain depth and sealing.
Tray cable tray
Tray cable trays are the most widely used in petroleum, chemical, light industry, television, and telecommunications. The utility model has the advantages of light weight, large load, beautiful appearance, simple structure and convenient installation. It is suitable for both power cable installation and control cable laying.
The trough bridge is fully enclosed. The tray type bridge has many waist-shaped holes at the bottom of the bridge. The trough type bridge and the tray type bridge are different in the bottom, with holes and no holes. The trough bridge is not conducive to heat dissipation, and the tray type bridge has a slightly better heat dissipation.
If you want to know some information about the cable tray machine, please feel free to contact with us.
The hydraulic uncoiler is a special equipment for the roll forming machine, and the movement shaft can be expanded and contracted in the radial direction. A rotary oil cylinder is connected to the end of the reel shaft, and the cylinder piston rod drives the front end quadrangular axis to axially slide through the rod at the center of the reel shaft, thereby driving the fan plate to radially expand and contract. The roll can be increased in nominal diameter by means of an additional four sector plates.
Some pictures of hydraulic uncoiler with a car for your reference
The uncoiler frame can be moved on the rails of the base and driven by hydraulic cylinders for central position control. In order to enhance the stability of the reel, a support arm device is designed on the head of the reel. When there is a steel coil on the reel, the support arm is driven by the oil cylinder to support the reel head, and the support arm is normally retracted without affecting. The coil is rolled up.
The equipment is automatically loaded, rolled up, fed, speed adjusted and synchronized with the forming machine. It is an accessory product for color steel equipment. It can form a complete and fully automated production line with the matching of color steel forming machine and skimmer, saving human resources and reducing labor costs.
It is mainly composed of the main body of the discharge, the loading trolley, the hydraulic pump station and the computer control system.
The pallet rack upright frame roll forming machine is a “Turn-key” production line for manufacture upright columns with slotted assemble holes for the support on the rack shelving system. It is made from middle gauge steel thickness from 1.2-2 mm. The slotted holes are for the assemble and reset the height of the rack. The roll forming tech is widely used on the selective pallet system, specially the teardrop type.
Some profiles for your reference
Parameters of pallet rack upright frame roll forming machine
1) Forming steps: 18 steps
2) Outer diameter: 70mm
3) Machine frame (type): memorial arch frame, Thickness of memorial arch frame: 30mm
4) Roller information:
A. Raw material: GCr12MoV
B. Quenched degree: 56-58°C
5) Shaft material: 45# steel with heat treats and hard chrome plated on the surface
6) Main motor power: 18.5kw, Reducer ratio: 1:14, Reducer Type: Hardened reducer
Features of pallet rack upright frame roll forming machine
1. material with galvanised steel or cold steel thickness from 1.2-2 mm
2. production speed of struct channel roll forming machine is 8-12 m/min
3. in-line hydraulic press 63 ton to 125 ton capacity
4. precision servo feeder inline for punching
5. automatic “hands-free”, PLC control system with touch screen
6. cut to any length by setting on touch screen in PLC system
7. stationary hydraulic cut off make accurate and clear cut
8.in-line punching press is equipped for hole slooting
9. option with flying shear to maximum product output
10. option with multi-profile roll tooling designing for product size changeover
11. option with auto-stacker to minimize operator cost
The strut channel roll forming machine is a high performance production line for manufacture various sizes of channel profile. It is made from light gauge to middle gauge steel. The strut channel is reusable metal profile widely used as pipe support, cable tray support, duct support and solar panel mounting frame etc.
Check some drawings
Parameters of struct channel roll forming machine
1) Number of rolling stations: 16 rolling stations
2) Shaft diameter: 70mm
3) Shaft material: 45# steel after quenching.
4) Roller material: 45# steel after quenching.
5) Transmission method: by China
6) Chainwidth: 1.25mm
7) Machine working speed: 5-10m/min
8) Working speed: 5-10m/min
9) Motor Brand: Chinese famous brand MengNiu
10) Voltage: 380v, 50Hz,3 phases
11) Machine size: 9.5*1.5*1.2m
12) Machine frame: Middle plate
13) Machine frame thickness: 20mm
Features of struct channel roll forming machine
1. material with galvanised steel thickness from 1.5-2.5 mm
2. production speed of struct channel roll forming machine is 6-15 m/min
3. automatic “hands-free”, PLC control system with touch screen
4. cut to any length by setting on touch screen in PLC system
5. stationary hydraulic cut off make accurate and clear cut
6.in-line punching press is equipped for hole slooting
7. option with flying shear to maximum product output
8. option with multi-profile roll tooling designing for product size changeover
9. option with auto-stacker to minimize operator cost
Cold rolling machines is used to reduce the temperature of the material being worked with while also increase how hard and strong the material gets during the rolling mill process. During this process, the overall finish and granule structure of the material is made more pure and workable.
Our cold rolling machines are usually set for four vertically aligned rolls which makes for reduction of pressure forces to be evenly distributed. The overall outcome of this process is a to produce a higher quality, thicker finished product whiteout changing the width or length of the material.
The cold rolling process can be performed in various forms to produce different finishes and harnessed depending on the end users wants and needs and usually reduces the material somewhere between 0.5% all the way up to a 50% reduction.
Advantages of cold rolling machines
Thickness is controlled & maintained.
The surface quality becomes uniformed and the grain structure improves.
Yield, thickness and length are controlled by the amount of times the material is run through.
The cut to length lines can cut an entry mother strip in cross section, forming sheets that are suitably stacked in compact and square packages. It can cut the matal sheet according to the customzied length. Let’s show some information about the machine in the following.
Take the picture of cut to length line for your reference
Working Flow of the cut to length line
Decoiling →Feeding guide→ Cut to length→ Supporting table
The advantage of cut to length line
1.Safe and ergonomic operation, also for the thickest and hardest strips.
2.High productivity by minimizing down times by means of automatic changes of leveler rolls, shear knives and non-stop alternative stacking in up to four different stacking stations.
3.Efficient elimination of strip internal stresses by high capacity levellers resulting in high plastification rates (>80%), so covering wider thickness range than competitors.
4.Dual cassette levellers with automatic cassette change in less than ten minutes.
5.Eccentric rotary shears for cutting of parallelograms of adjustable 30º degrees angle and maximum 8 mm thickness.
6.Our own vacuum or magnetic stackers working with the start-stop principle (zero inertia) for protection of sheet edges and surface during high speed piling.
7.Possibility of multi-stacking feature for short and narrow blanks at high speed.
8.Exit packaging lines for the finished packages from manual solutions to fully automatic solutions.
A video of cut to length line
If you want to know more detail information about the machine, please feel free to contact with us. We can customize the machine according to your requirements.
Combined cut to length and slitting line is a nulti-functional shearing machine, which can be used for slitting and recoilering, cut to length and stacking, and cut to length with stacking. It is so convinent fo r you to make cutting and slitting.
Take a picture of combined cut to length and slitting line for your reference
• For a most flexible and more cost-effective response to customer-demanded lot sizes
• Slitting of coil material into narrower segments with successive feed into cropping shear for blank cutting
• w/o the slitting system engaged, utilization as cut-to-length line only
• w/o the straightener and cropping shear engaged, limited utilization as slitting line only
• Pay-off reel for the master coils; with variable speed drive and loop with loop control
• Slitting unit with plug-in or movable circular blades
• Cropping shear with pinch roller pair
• Looping pit to balance out different lengths of the individual strips
• Stacking system for blanks; removable for operation as slitting line only
• Station with strip brake and spacer rings
• Recoiler with spacer rings and pushers as well as tilting receiver mandrel or alternatively coil car for finished coils
• Peripheral guarding with electrical interlock
Additions & Expansions:
• 3- or 4 axis turnstiles for fast exchange of slitting units
• Various hydraulic and motorized features and components to enhance capacities and level of automation
If you want to know more details, please feel free to contact with us.
Box beams are made from two identical channel sections nested together to form a box, Box beam is the most widely used beam, as the structure is the most strong compare with other type of beam.Box beam roll forming line is the essential for its production.
The drawing profile of box beam
First part: C shape roll forming machine
1: Coil width: according to the profiles
2: working speed:4-12m/min
3: roll station: 16 stations
4: material of roller: GCr12MoV steel,
5: material of main shaft: 45# steel
6: Main power: 15KW.
7: forming thickness:1-2.5mm
8: Transmission: chain
9: size of machine: about 10.5×1.5×1.2 m( L x W x H)
10: weight: about 16000Kgs
11: color of machine: blue and yellow
Second part: Box making roll forming machine by C channel
Interlocked C making machine
4 to 8 m/min
1 to 2.5mm
Buck stop and control method
8 horizontal rollers 4 vertical rollers
Gcr15 after quencing steel Processing HCR at 58 to 62 degree.
45# steel, after processing shaft diameter=80mm
45 working days
Used for the clap board assembly, U & box beam assembly, hydraulic flip over, electro slag welding, backing, SAW and end processing.
A video of the box beam roll forming machine
If you want to know more details about the machine, please feel free to contact with us.