Steel stud and track wall framing machine
The steel stud and track wall framing is an economical friction-fit system to assemble frames for not only stronger, but safer partitions. In modern buildings, light-gauge steel structure play a big role because people are keen to fast assembling, economical yet safe buildings. For the steel stud and track wall framing machine, i will show you more detail information in the followings.
Check a profile and finished product of the steel stud and track wall framing
There are many advantages of steel stud and track as following:
- There are over 50 years history for the commercial applications of Steel framing.
- Large quantities of metal components can be readily transported and craned into position on site.
- Drywall construction eliminates wet trades, and allows earlier finishing of walls.
- Steel stud lined with plasterboard offer excellent sound transmission loss properties.
- Rollformers steel framing has weight advantages up to 20% of equivalent size single brick rendered wall.
- Rollformers manufacture studs and tracks in various gauges and sizes which allows building walls up to 7.2m in height.
Parameters of the steel stud and track wall framing machine
Weight t: 2.4 tons
Voltage:380V/50HZ3Phase(as customer’s request)
Roller fixer : Guide column
Frame : Memorial arch frame type
Drive mode: gear
Material of rollers: GCr12MoV
Material of shafts: 45# steel with tempering
Diameter of shafts: φ50mm
Number of rollers :12 rollers
Main power: 7.5kw
Cycloidal planetary gear speed reducer