Introduction of light steel villa
In modern times, more light steel villa instead of traditional buildings. What cause this solution? Now i will introduce some information to you. Light steel villa compared to the traditional residential, has its outstanding advantages:
(1) light steel villas of light steel structure parts production factory and a high degree of mechanization, high degree of commercialization.
(2) Light steel villa construction site fast, will not affect the nearby residents conducive to civilized construction.
(3) The light steel villas' steel structure buildings are environmentally friendly and sustainable products.
(4) light steel villa light weight, good seismic performance.
(5) Comprehensive economic indicators of light steel villa is not higher than the reinforced concrete structure.
(6) Compared with brick house, light steel villa can avoid waste of resources
(7) light steel villas because of the light steel structure of the wall thickness is smaller than the brick structure can increase the effective use of the area;
(8) Compared with reinforced concrete residential buildings, light steel villas can be reused after being made of steel with light steel structure, but concrete can not be reused. It will certainly be construction waste afterwards, resulting in environmental stress. Concrete will take 40 years to fully dry , So likely to cause indoor moisture, moisture, is not conducive to human health. However, light steel structure completely without concrete, so there is no such problem.
(9) light steel house seismic performance. Due to the earthquakes activities of left and right and up and down activities, the light steel structure that is screwed together forms a safe and stable box, and does not collapse or collapse of the floor due to the shaking of the earthquake and endanger personal safety.
(10) Light steel villa construction using dry construction method, will not cause waste of water information. And save costs.
Second, light steel villa floor structure
Light steel villa floor by the cold-formed thin-walled steel frame or composite beams, floor OSB structural board, support, connectors and other components. The materials used are oriented strand board, cement fiber board, and plywood. In these light floor can withstand the load of 316 to 365 kg per square meter. Light steel villa floor structure system weight is only one fourth to one sixth of the traditional domestic concrete floor system, but the height of the structure of the floor than the ordinary concrete slab 100 to 120 mm.